Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun with advanced theorycrafting


 From Bloomberg

"With "Pirate101," the company is following the template of its influences, like Pixar's line of hit movies and the "Star Wars" series, which has had a big impact on the company's storytelling. In describing the difference between "Wizard" and "Pirate," Coleman said that while the story of a chosen hero from the first game is akin to the story of Luke Skywalker, "Pirate101" is "the Han Solo story," about a rogue adventurer who learns to be a hero.
Players of the game will pilot airships and explore lands unexplored in "Wizard101" while building a crew. They'll choose from among five kinds of characters: Buccaneer, Witchdoctor, Privateer, Swashbuckler or Musketeer, building up an unsavory crew against an evil robot Armada."

Let us not forget, Han Shot First.Remake, or not.;)
I likes me a scoundrel.

Robot Armada? Sounds like Clockwork, to me, and *that* sounds like Valencia
(Ah, I tell you, it's good to be back, and I'm definitely looking forwards to some theorycrafting. For the moment, however, I'm gonna play my cards close to the vest, until the time is right.)

 The Legacy of Kane, our new Malistaire?

Pose any threat? Destroy us?! Let's start a Riot! Sounds like a powerplay, to me, one in which we won't profit. This "Grand Design" does not bode well. Akin tho the East India Trading Company, the rich and powerful seem to never be content with what they have. However, what they don't have, is US. Let's stand, shoulder-to-shoulder, and keep our freedom!
(If anything else, this prelude offers me oh-so-many opportunities to pull out all the stops to over-use any/all POTC references, lol. "Sorry, in advance")


Let's start a riot!
Be Well

No comments: